HHS Construction’s team of experts will do a quality job on your project from start to finish, with excellent customer service throughout and after your project is complete.
HHS has years of experience in splicing and testing. We will do a quality job on your project from start to finish, with excellent customer service throughout and after your project is complete.
Our expert splicers:
- Read prints and understand the fiber optic color code to install and test fiber cable in a variety of environments (underground, aerial)
- Use fiber fusion splicing machines (including a mass fusion splicing machine) and operate a variety of different OTDR and power meter
- Place both aerial and underground splice closures along with a variety of other closures common to the splicing and termination of fiber optic cables
- Perform testing utilizing OTDRs, Power Meter/Light Sources, and VFLs.
- Record and document testing per customer specifications
- Bond and ground fibers according to client specifications
- Maintain a professional working attitude with coworkers and customers at all times and adhere to safety practices and procedures
We welcome the opportunity to provide you with a bid on your next aerial splicing project. Let HHS Construction show you why we’ve gained the reputation as the outstanding choice for your splicing needs.