We are growing the engineering division of HHS Communications.
We are a telecommunications contractor working out of Ontario. HHS is looking for a qualified entry level candidate for Immediate Hire to draw construction plans, survey sites, and track progress.
- Must be fluent with AutoCAD 2D
- Maintaining and Updating a CAD and data file library (electronic and hard copy) by organizing, managing, maintaining, and updating computer generated drawings
- Some knowledge of construction or telecommunications is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Must have Wind Loading and Pole App experience
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
Company Offered Benefits Include:
- Employee paid medical after 90 days
- 401K participation after 6 months
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Weekly payday
- Offered pay will be based on experience.
- All applicants must pass a pre-employment Drug Test.
Job Type: Full-time
- Drafting: 1 year
- CAD: 1 year
- AutoCAD: 1 year