Ideal candidates will have experience applying for excavation/encroachment permits and have an in-depth knowledge of telecom construction practices. This position will be responsible for the successful management of fielders and drafters and include:
- Scheduling projects
- End-user, General Contractor, Subcontractor and Vendor relations
- Project meeting coordination
- Project field documentation and digital tracking
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments as necessary to guarantee project deadlines and customer commitments are met in a timely manner
- Lead internal and external meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Travel and attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a company provided project tracking system, invoiced and closed with complete accuracy.
The following attributes are a plus:
- Construction experience within a commercial construction environment and an in-office bidding environment
- Extensive experience in commercial construction estimating
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to attain goals
- Dependable with a stable work history
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced construction environment
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE